2.20.2012

Threads - Sheer Layers >>>

Hello little blog. My internet has been practically down the past two days. Its finally picking itself back up a bit today.  The weather has been off and on rainy, so Im guessing that is why.  I already feel like Im days behind on blog posts... but that is just okay.  One day at a time from here.  Two nights ago I went with my friend Staci to see Magnolia Pearl's fashion show.  Needless to say, it blew my mind.  Ill post pics later.  It was like a wonderland for the imagination.  I had a great night out with my friend, a little bit of thrifting, great talks, a bit of wine (okay, I had 3 glasses... which is alot for me), oh and fancy chocolate at the show!  Good good night, one to remember for sure.  I had alot of fun getting dressed up for the day too.  Although I ended up wearing a magnolia pearl shawl instead of this sweater, which was just as cute.
<<< outfit details >>>
sweater - threadsence
necklace - roots and feathers
scarf tank - made by me
sheer dress - uo
black skirt - forever 21
tights - target
boots - vintage

As my computer will allow me, Ill be back with more posts!  I have lots to share.  Be on the lookout for this month's giveaways as well.  If you are interested in sponsoring the blog next month, this is the last week to do so - email me at violet_bella (at) hotmail (dot) com.

PEACE,
Laura

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your outfit, every detail is perfect. I got my PPP "Colorado" shirt on Sat from your garage sale! thank you so much, can't wait to show it off this summer~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too gorgeous! Stop hogging all the pretty!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, you have layered such different patterns and shapes and still look so good! xx
    Have you considered turning off the wordverification? It's soooo tricky to understand the words!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. heather, you are such a pretty girl, im def not hogging ;)

    alice, thank you! and i used to have it that way, but i would get spam comments, so now i use it, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like nature inspired vision of effortless beauty comfortable, & free. the back with the layers & your tattoos is incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may say this every time (at least I feel like I do) but this is my favourite outfit EVER. I love how you put together pieces I would never think to...and patterns and such too, so awesome!

    I love the tights and have some just like them but I've yet to wear them...the colour frightens me, but I see them on you and you look so natural in them! I've gotta try them out...maybe tomorrow!

    Anywho, you look wonderful Laura! Oh ya, I wanted to tell you how great your tattoos are...so colourful, love them! My favourites are the teacups (I've wanted a teacup tattoo FOREVERRRR!) and the piece on your back, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had a muse it would be you. I loooove every single outfit you put on I swear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this floaty, layered look & all the different prints. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the unexpected layers you incorporated into this outfit. I love love love love those orange tighs with all the other colors going on. Fabulous and boho as always. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, I just love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful layering and stunning prints

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tights make the outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Threadsence should solicit you for their lookbooks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your outfits very much. It is so original.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything about you is so gorgeous and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!