2.21.2012

Office Makeover >>>

The other day I did a simple makeover in my office space.  My desk was really bothering me the way I had it before, I felt kind of trapped behind it.  I decided to turn it a bit, and it made all the difference in the world.  I couldnt believe what such a small change could make!  I put my daddy's wood chest against the wall too.  We used to keep firewood in it when I was growing up.  It feels so much more open, free and light.  If you have a job where you are at the computer alot, I think its sooo good for the soul to make it a space filled with some of your favorite things that make you smile. 


PEACE,
Laura

17 comments:

  1. I love your space! The framed bouquet on the wall is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i love your space....it's so sacred and inspirational. thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And the wood chest is beautiful next to all the colorful blankets and pillows.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful studio space. So calm and warm. I especially love your altar of objects, which reminds/inspires me that I must put mine together also :) Peace to you also, dear Laura, XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your space! All the feathers and wood features. Mmm!

    xo.

    Http://liveeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bark on the wall and all the nature pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, did you do that painting?? i so love it!! I WANT IT! LOL so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great. I need to clean up & re-organize my office this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little office space is so pretty! I need to redo my space!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a beautiful place Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your office is gorgeous! I can't wait until I have a space to decorate again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous space, so earthy and light and inspiring :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is an incredibly inspiring creative space. you've got me dreaming of my own... xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh - I love your space! So many great textures and little collected bits and pops of color & vintage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you know i love it! did you do that painting???? STUNNING!
    -m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!