2.27.2012

February Sponsor Lovelies >>>


Due to an illness in the family, I may not be able to do my normal sponsor shoutout this month... So I put together this collage of all the beautiful girls who sponsored this month!  They are each so so amazing in their own ways.  Please take a moment to visit each shop by clicking on their buttons in the right column.  You may just find something new you cant live without or make a new friend!  Im always honored by the amazing creativeness I get to support here each month.  My deep apologies for not being able to post the full shout out like I normally do.

If you have signed up for a sponsor spot for next month, I may be a day behind on switching things over, please be patient.  I will do my best to get it all up in time.  Please email me at violet_bella (at) hotmail.com if you have any questions.  I will still be able to check my emails and such, just not from my own computer, and only once a day.

In the meantime, please keep my grandfather in your prayers and hearts, that he may make a turn around and get better.  At the moment, its not looking good, but anything is possible and we are not giving up hope.  

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. love and prayers....
    xoxo
    (and please take care of yourself, ok?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry about your grandfather. sending hugs & healing wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!