2.22.2012

Magnolia Pearl Fashion Imaginarium >>>

I had the pleasure the other night to attend Magnolia Pearl's Fashion Show with a sweet friend of mine.  As soon as we walked in and saw the 'catwalk' my jaw dropped in awe.  I feel such a connection with the elements Robin uses.  There were twigs, china berry branches, mason jars filled with beans and tea lights, bird cages, bones...  Truly a work of art, from the clothes, the girls, the atmosphere and music, every part.  And to heighten even more of the senses they served wine and fine chocolate.  A night I wont forget.
These are just a few of the many images I captured from the night.  Im so glad I actually brought my camera.  After the show Staci and I walked down the street to a little wine bar and enjoyed some intimate conversation on a cozy couch.  One great evening.  Thank you.

PEACE,
Laura

21 comments:

  1. Wow...beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Magnolia Pearl's clothes, I saw her in one of my mom's magazines last year for the 1st time and was blown away - it's like a scene from Pride and Prejudice and Marie Antoinette put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how enchanting!!! thank you for sharing this! so glad you had such an amazing night...you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks divine! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly. Soooo much scope for the imagination. Thats beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is georgous!!!! i would have been stoked to be there too! such pretty things on pretty girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dreamy..."midsummer nights dream" feel...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks stunning! I can't even imagine what it must have looked like in person. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks absolutely amazing! What a great show they put on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG *O* It's all so awesome and SO my style!!! I'll keep an eye on Magnolia Pearl, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my god, this is insane. i love the crazy "dredded" hair with the fishtail braids.

    incredible. its like free people on crack.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous! You captured the feel of the evening just perfectly. Wish we could have met there, perhaps soon!

    All the best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohmyword. Laura. I am flipping out over this post. I want everything. And I love all of the pretty things they wore in their hair!

    The most PERFECT fashion show ever.... very Flowerchild Dwelling-ish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. im in loveeee with magnolia pearl i wish i had the money to just buy everything they make! sooo in love with this post and so excited i got to see it through you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous!! These girls remind me of the fairies from the Renaissance festival in my city every spring. Beautiful.

    http://cachecloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous event!! Everything looks so beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a whimsical fashion show! I love that the models are smiling and genuinely having fun. It looks like a scene out of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Breathtaking! I got chills just looking at all those beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!