2.28.2012

Hospital Update >>>

I have just a minute to post a little update...  The past 3 days Ive been in the city with my Nanna while her sweet husband is in the hospital.  He is not doing very well at all.  Today was really rough.  They have him using a full time oxygen mask that he just cant hardly stand to have on, so we spent all day long trying to get him to keep it on so he could breath.  Its so very hard to see such a strong big man be at the mercy of these machines.  I wont go into too much detail for lack of energy, but will stay posted as often as I can. 

I was going to go home one day to try to take care of my sponsor stuff and all of my shipping, but I dont think I can leave him, not yet.  So anyone who has paid to be a sponsor for march already... I will be canceling all of those spots for lack of time.  I can refund you when I get back home, or we can roll it over into April.  If you want to roll it to April I will keep your same spot!  Im so so so sorry!  Please email me to let me know what you would prefer.  I wont be able to refund you until I get home, which Im not sure when that will be.  I ask for your patience and forgiveness.

I pray tomorrow goes a bit better.  It honestly is at the point it could easily go either way.  He is such a sweet sweet man and this just breaks my heart.  And if this isnt enough, Jame's best friend lost his grandfather tonite.  Another sweet sweet man.  My heart is just breaking.  Goodness this is the hardest part of life and Ive seen just about enough of it. 

PEACE,
Laura

12 comments:

  1. honey....sending love and prayers. i'm so sorry for this valley of the shadow...thinking of you SO much and wish i could help somehow. i love you. and you just take all the time you need...your tribe loves you and will understand. don't worry about anything. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for you and your grandmother and James' friend. :( I hope you can get the rest you need.

    I just sent you an email seeing if it was too late to sponsor March, so just delete that. I'll wait till April.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Laura. Prayers for the elders and for you and James and Nana coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your family are in my thoughts. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending prayers your way. stay strong sweetie.
    Much Aloha, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending love and good vibes your way, sweet heart. I lost my grandmother about one month ago, and I know how tough it is to see someone slipping. Much love sweetie, for you and your family.
    xoxo

    http://cachecloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending love & compassion. yes, you've seen too much of your time with loved ones being short. you spend as much time as you want. that's the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sending my thoughts, love, and prayers your way. I'm dealing with something very similar right now as my grandma is in critical condition. It's a tough thing to go through! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending good thoughts and strength your way.. I would like to carry over to April if that's okay.

    Heather Fantello

    ReplyDelete
  10. (((HUGS))) to you and yours at this very hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will all be ok, sweetie! I know how hard this is, I am sending my love (literally! I sent you a care package, keep an eye out.)You are an amazing young woman and I'm sure all of your sponsors will understand, I know I would. Don't worry about anything other than what you need to worry about. Big hugs to you, James and his friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!