2.17.2012

Threads - A Hint of Roses >>>

Yesterday I wore one of the dresses my mom made when she was younger than me. One of my alltime favorite pieces in my whole closet.  The floral pattern is just so precious mixed with the black.  I layered with this lovely grey mesh sweater top from Modcloth, some leggings, and you know, my favorite new Blowfish sandals, the Sea Dreams.  I also wore two rings gifted by two very dear girls in my life, Julie & Hillary.  And one of my Roots and Feathers necklaces.  This was such a comfy outfit and still felt a little dressed up to go out for the day in.  My favorite mix. 

That beautiful brown velvet ring, opens up to a hidden solid perfume compartment!  Is that not freakin amazing???

PEACE,
Laura

16 comments:

  1. you look awesome! i love that sweater and those blowfish sandals were made for you i'm pretty sure.

    my favourite part of this is the rings though...i'm such a sucker for pretty rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous, and it's made even nicer by the fact that your Mum made it. Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet outfit, I love those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the velvet ring and those shoes! You are just too gorgeous!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful that you're wearing such a special dress. You look amazing lady. I love it paired with that sweater too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the black and white shot of you very much!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious outfit, as usual. You have such a raid-worthy wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so adorable. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your fashion posts, incredible gypsy style <3 I was wondering if you have a dread in your hair in the last photo? It looks like there is a bead randomly suspended...

    ReplyDelete
  10. paper doll, thank you :) and yes, i have one darling little dreadie with a wooden bead :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shoes are awesome. I love them.
    Your style is very inspiring for me. I like this hippie style :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!