2.13.2012

Threads - Comfort Days >>>

Some days are just meant for jeans and a tee.  All day Ive felt like my sickies are trying to come back.  So after I got done with my massive packaging affair, I took a shower and decided to get dressed for the day to maybe feel a bit better.  Im not lay-on-the-couch sick... just that feeling of my body desperately trying all week to get sick.  You know, the pre-sickies.  So, days like these, I go for my favorite broke in jeans and a comfy loose tee.  Since its still a bit chilly out from our cold front, Im wearing this adorable cable knit newsboy hat from Three Bird Nest.  You can find one just like it here.  Her shop is full of other cuties worth checking out too!


Time for another emergen-c and some hot tea.  And since the sun has shown its beautiful face today, maybe some time sitting beneath her.

PEACE,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. I love casual outfits. Jeans and Tees are possibly the BEST ever. Although, not everyone can pull it off and you my dear most definitely do!!! You are gorgeous!

    Xo. Nicole
    madeoutofrealthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my everyday moto, lol. Love this cap and especially your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're able to stay well. Love that cable hat! Comfy and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!