2.26.2012

Threads - Leather & Stripes >>>

 Thanks for your loving and understanding comments on my last post.  Its nice to know sometimes we are all in this life together, healing and learning from each other.  My girls night out last night was just what I needed.  I had such a good time chatting with my bestie, and even some old friends we ran into.  In our small town, its kind of hard to go into a bar and not see people you knew from high school, although this time I was super happy we did!  I think it was just what the doctor ordered for both Shelley and I. I love having other women in my life who compliment me instead of compete with me.  We have our own issues and faults, but we support each other, lift each other up, and are there for each other when times are tough.  We feel safe in each others presence, to be honest and real and raw... and silly and dorky at the same time.  Shelley is a golden apple in my eye.  And one of the most beautiful women I have ever met in my life.

Here is a short and sweet outfit post.  (not what i wore last night, i didnt get any pics yesterday) 

 <<< outfit details >>>
hat // forever 21
sweater // c/o modcloth
jeans // gift from my bestie
sandals // blowfish shoes
all jewelry // roots and feathers

P.S.  There are some newly stocked items in both Roots and Feathers and Skyline Fever!!!  And there are 4 amazing giveaways in the posts below, be sure to enter... and another big one coming up!

PEACE,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for besties! I wish my besties were as awesome to me as you make yours out to be ; ]

    I actually just happen-chanced a look at Skyline Fever yesterday and got super excited to see more feather prints and a tote! I'll have to go check out R&F now too. darn (sarcastically said) ; ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only we could always lift each other up. i don't thrive in competition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH OMG I LOVE THESE PANTS!!!! I've been wanting a pair for forever! And you of course look amaaaaazing in them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. laura you are so stinkin cute:) i swear you can pull anything off! i hope today is lovely for you.
    love,tia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweater and pants combination. The sweater just looks so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit posts are always so beautiful and inspiring! and ya gotta love a girl's night out--what a way to recharge! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! I love the fedora combined with the wide leg jeans. You look really laid-back & comfy, but cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!