12.18.2011

Daily Threads - Layers >>>

Can I just say, Ive been loving my Modcloth sweater! Ive been layering it with everything lately. Simply one of my favorite colors.  Almost everytime I have styled this cream chiffon dress James got me from Urban Outfitters a few years back, I end up loving the outfit.  The little pop of pretty just makes me feel nice.  I love dressing in the fall/winter time.  I love layering and I love tights.  I could wear tights just about everyday!  Or should I say leggings, whatever, I love them.  And my Blowfish boots just seem to go with everything!  Today is the last day to enter the Blowfish giveaway to win a pair of any Blowfish shoes of your choice!!!  Ill be announcing the winner in the next day or so.  <<< if you havent noticed, yes this girl loves clothes. :)


Ill be back later with why I had such an awesome day yesterday!  I wanted to pee my pants with excitement almost all day!

PEACE,
Laura

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning you! now yes, hurry back with the awesomeness and excitement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layering and accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i love yellow and brown together. so pretty! may i ask you how you're editing your pictures? love from austria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be honest; I always visit blogs/outfits posts, admire the lovely photos and scan the text. I think yours is the only exception; I always love reading what you have to say in your honest and heartfelt realness. So I suppose I'm saying thanks! P.S. This outfit is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is perfect. I don't think I follow a blogger who can pull of layers in such a natural fashion, without it looking forced. Always lovely Laura.

    Also, mentioned Skyline Fever and your lovely blog and Roots and Feathers in my recent lust list! Such an inspiration.

    tea-atnoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang!!! Every outfit you post is SO gorgeous and whimsical. You really are a fabulous dresser and I love, love, love your posts. I am so glad I found your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cozy and pretty outfit. I love the layers and the darling yellow and white polkadots on your sweater.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. & this girl thinks your outfit is full of textured elements of layered wonder, & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your layers, and that cardi is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!