12.26.2011

Christmas Moments >>>

 These are just some random photos of christmas taken from my phone.  Of course, I brought my real camera and did not use it at all.  All of the pics I took of the family opening gifts and such came out blurry, boo.  And James and I decided to do ours unexpectedly so I didnt take pics like I usually do.  Ah well, I at least enjoyed the moment!  Bella of course joined us in the unwrapping :)  And I always love James little notes he puts on my packages, so adorable.

These below were all at my Nanna's house, where we gather every year as a family.  The only two people I got clear pics of were my cousin Emily and my nephew Aiden, being silly sitting in a plastic bucket.  He had more fun with the empty bucket then he did the lincoln logs inside the bucket!  So so precious.

 My sweet nephew Aiden was the biggest highlight of my christmas.  I love him so much.

 PEACE,
 Laura

8 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing Christmas ! You're all so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty day you had, merry christmas (a little late :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man! I alway wanted Lincoln Logs,but only ever got to play with them when I went to daycare. But that is also very like my cat--I could buy him all the toys in the world and he would still rather play with cardboard boxes and twisty ties. (And all our animals usually sleep through present opening anyway. I love that your joined in.) : ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear laura, every single photo & christmas moment you have is a true treasure! what adorable, cutie pie pics. those notes are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet moments. Those lemon cookies look divine! Your nephew looks like you. I love the one with him in the bucket--too cute.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!