12.31.2011

Bella gets a TeePee >>>

 Yesterday afternoon I got a spark.  I made a split decision to get out of my pjs, put on my workout clothes and tennies, open my windows and turn up Bob Marley, grab my hula hoop and go outside.  I hooped for a while, then I ran laps around my backyard.  Then I rearranged everything in my backyard.  Then I came in and ran across these dowels in the garage I had set aside for making Bella a teepee.  I put together a quick makeshift teepee for her.  Staci, your beautiful shawl has already come in handy!  Ha ha!  I caught Bella making lots of funny faces too :)  Im not sure she loves it as much as I do, which I figured would be the case, but thats okay.

 I also took her binky I made her off of her bed to clean it.  She gets it caked with fur!  I decided to just keep out on the floor for her to play on instead. 

 A few weeks ago James hung her play toy off the back of the couch and she freakin loves it there!  Weve had this thing for years and she never really paid much attention to it.  Now we here the little mousey chirping several times a day from her laying there hitting it.  Its precious.  She is probably the laziest player Ive ever seen.  She always lays on her side and just bats at things, she is so funny!

I just had to share these few precious moments with our baby girl.  As I type this she is laying next me with her legs trying to stretch over the keyboard.  
PEACE,
 Laura

17 comments:

  1. Your cat is really cute. I love making things for my pets! Especially my hermit crab, haha.

    By the way... on the left of your blog, your shop links work except for the last one. The photography shop. It links to your photobucket image!

    Just thought I'd point out the little bug.

    I hope all is well with you, :)

    - Dori the giant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute about your hermit crab!!! and thank you, i kind of forgot about that. i knew it did, but never changed it since i put my shop on a semi-permanent vacation several months back. i should prob just take it down. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love your couch. That pattern is to die for. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw she is so cute. We have two furries too (bunnies) and we love watching them be happy and play. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Bella! She is such a cutie. That teepee is just perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet! I love cute cate moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That teepee is too cute! I saw something of a house for cats on pinterest awhile back and thought it would be wonderful to have except my cat would never use it. He likes his cat tower and that's the only thing he likes that was originally meant for him. I'm so glad Bella likes her teepee--you should tell her she looks beautiful in it!

    *As I type this Salem is laying next to me on my bed taking a cat nap. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO precious :) And isn't hooping the BEST?! I can't wait to have a backyard to hoop outside...perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah I love the teepee idea! We have one of those cat trees for ours, and they love it! But, now that I've seen this I kinda want to attempt to make something like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all those pictures of her! I have three cats and it is amazing how each one's personality differs. More cat post in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky Bella, oh i wish one for myself but my kitties would take it for them if the puppy didn't turned off

    ReplyDelete
  12. just gorgeous :) thank you for sharing this has already made my morning a little sunshiney

    ReplyDelete
  13. That teepee is so cute & she stays there too. I've bought my cat beds & things & she never uses them. I got my cat a mouse on a string with a feather too for X-mas. She's 14 & 1/2 & mostly sleeps all the time, but it's cute to see her play when she does, once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so cute I can't even stand it! I simply MUST attempt to make my cats a teepee! Haha

    Gorgeous blog btw, I'm an eager new follower :-p

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!