12.26.2011

Christmas Threads >>>

My christmas threads... Ill be back later with actual christmas goodness!  It was a beautiful day.  I wore my daddy's Jimi Hendrix tee that I revamped.  And I wore my double bird ring and double bird necklace from That Vintage since they remind me of my folks.  I also got to break in my new favorite Blowfish shoes.  To die for.  Seriously.  James got me a few things off my etsy wishlist, so I wore my new sparkly Flourish bracelet and my new Amerrymishap ring.  Im completely in love with both.  Along side my favorite Moorea Seal bracelet.

More to come... and in the two days there will be a giveaway marathon!!

PEACE,
Laura

15 comments:

  1. omg i love your pumps, they are so cute! <3

    glad you had an excellent christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tights. great flats. you look awesome, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful well-put together fashion as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flats, they are exactly what I would get from blowfish if I could

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You have the greatest style...I LOVE those tights and super fun flats. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Have a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look awesome sweetie! the shoes are awesome, i have been drooling over them for sometime. i love your skirt too oh so much!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful. I love your outfit. Those tights and shoes are so cute. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorbs!!! I love fringey shirts...they are my favorite. :) hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. the whole outfit is wonderful! colorful, eclectic, symbolic, & truly you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy all the meaning that goes into your outfits. The tribute to your parents is especially touching.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  11. the mustard tights just pull this together. very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable!!!
    As always i love your photos! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so happy here, great photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look adoooorable, aaaas per usual!! ;) i am getting those flats in the mail right now...eee, they look so cute on you! can't wait to style them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!