12.30.2012

2012 FAVORITE POSTS

A collection of my favorite posts from this year.  I love looking back and seeing how things have changed and grown in one years time. 

1. Hitting our one year mark in our new home!  I love looking at these photos and seeing how things have changed so much already.

   2. Introducing The Bohemian Collective.  So amazing to see how far its come in less than a year!

3. Creating a sacred space with lots of intention.  The one place in my house I have not wanted to change around since creating it.
4. This post I wrote recalling my journey of the past few years up to that point.  Reading back on this now that it has been almost an entire year, I can see where my journey from there has lead me to here.  Love being able to look back on these places in my blog like this.

5. Getting my half sleeve finished!  And this is my favorite outfit post of the year. 

6. Saving this yellow billed cuckoo.  This little guy taught me alot and opened a new place in my heart.

7.  This was my favorite art piece I made all year long.  It was a custom for Alana of Run With The Tribe.  I feel honored that this hangs in her creative space.

8. I learned so much more about my relationship with James this year.  I loved this post where I talked about our spiritual differences.  This boy is so good to me!

9. My favorite diy project I did this year.  I upcycled these old shorts with the prettiest of patches and stitches.
10. Spending time with Robin was a big highlight of my year.  I only wish it happened more often!

11. Also being able to have a few visits from Katelyn!  And being able to take these beautiful portraits of her.  Im so glad we got some wonderful captures of her with her dreads since she recently shaved them all of!  Brave woman.

12. Releasing the Mystic Moon lookbook.  This was by far my favorite one weve created so far.  And it was so fun to have my friend Gina be a part of it!

post signature
 
Share

9 comments:

  1. Your photos are always so beautiful! I love the home pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog this year. There were so many more posts that were my favorite. I can't wait to see your journey in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I have just adored your blog this year. It has been a constant source of inspiration to me on my creative and spiritual journey. I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2013.
    Much Love Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed finding and reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found your blog this year :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic photos!

    1. Love your Dreamcatcher! Oh, gosh, it's amazing. Wes and I recently rearranged our bedroom and we also now have our dreamcatcher hanging right above the bed...Where it belongs, I suppose, eh? 2. The Bohemian Collective is amazing! Always love to give it a look...Had no clue it had been around less than one year, wow! 3. I've been wanting to rearrange various spots of my home to make it more accomodating. Hopefully within the next year, we'll have a slightly larger house enabling us to make little nooks like this. 4. A huge reason I enjoy your blog so much. You put so much love and creativity and meaning into it, and you are one of the ladies that has changed my mind about blogging. 5. I have so many of my own to adjust and finish. Very excited about the day I can scream, ''They're done!'' And what a beautiful pallette you've drawn from. The meaning and the images you've chosen couldn't be more amazing. If you don't mind my saying so, as much as I adore my parents, I do wish badly they'd been more open-minded as I was growing up. I was always discouraged from being myself, and it sounds like you were raised by free spirits with creativity in their blood. I'm glad to know not every child had the same guidance as I. 6. Beautiful wall-hanging. I incorporate a lot of text into my creations, and that is definitely something I'd love to try when I someday sit down and learn to sew! 7. [BIRD - Got mixed up!] Gorgeous bird, there! I also got to help with a bird rescue this year, and it's good to know they are given a second chance at life, when it so easily could have turned out worse. 8. The post about you and your husband and your spiritualities was one of the first I've read of yours. You take such an excellent perspective and attitude on these things. I severely admire you for that. =) 9. Oh, jeez...Those shorts...Such a project is on my list! <3<3<3!!! 10. Your posts about friends and outings with them, I also enjoy reading. Nothing is NOT interesting, here! Lovely times with lovely friends I really need to do more of. 11. Yay, Katelyn! She is a sweetheart, and helped me discover an amazing documentary about 'The Golden Age' through FB. She's also given me more courage about the idea of shaving my own dreads off when the time comes. I never thought it would look right on me...But she looks so cute with the buzz, so I'm sure it can't be too bad. 12. Gorgeous lookbook. I never knew photography projects like this existed, and I love to look at the BCLB every so often.

    Yay! Happy new year, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apryl, your comments have been such a joy for me to read this year! thank you from the bottom of my heart for extending such loving attention! i love the way you connect with each post. much love to you in the new year!! xo

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Laura! Of course! I love what I've read here each time. You fascinate me so. Much love in return!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!