12.19.2012

THREADS - FEATHER & MOON

outfit details: sweater + phone case c/o chicwish // shirt - gifted from rain // leggings - walmart // sandals - blowfish // earrings - sun & glory // necklace - my mothers

My sweet friend Rain sent me this shirt in the mail and I couldn't wait to wear it.  Its a perfect fit, I love how long it is and that it has pockets!  So very sweet of you Hill!!!  And this sweater is uh-mazing.  I had no idea how soft it was going to be.  It is the perfect winter snuggle sweater.  I think they are sold out, but this one is just as cute.  I was super sad when my phone case started breaking a while back (also a sweet gift from Rain), so Ive been on the hunt for a new one.  As soon as I saw this one from chicwish, I knew it was the one.  During fall and winter, I start gravitating towards leggings, alot.  I found these at walmart a few years back for about $5 and love them.  Its kind of fun that in Texas Ive been able to wear sandals with sweaters.  The weather is just right to mix it up for a little while.  Still loving these blowfish sandals.  You might remember seeing these earrings in the latest Bohemian Collective lookbook, Mystic Moon.  They were paired with that amazing owl mask.  Sun & Glory has the most amazing macrame jewelry.  I also especially love her painted rocks.  And this sweet sweet moon necklace... the pendant was my moms.  It was in her stash of random things (she had lots of those).  I found it the other day and knew I wanted to make myself a simple everyday necklace with it.  I love how its old and worn.  Its absolutely the perfect moon.

Yesterday was a good day.  James and I strolled into a local thrift store we had not been into before and discovered an entire wall full of yummy books.  They had bought the inventory of a retired metaphysical shop!  I came home with several amethyst clusters and one luscious huge crystal cluster and about 8 books.  I was like a kid in a candy shop, in my own one horse town.  I couldn't believe it.  I'm saving my pennies to go back for more.  They also had a golden velvet chair that I want so bad.  But yeah, its kind of ridiculous for me to get another chair.  But oh my... my heart was a melting. 

post signature
 
Share

6 comments:

  1. i love that cardi! i've been eyeing that one for awhile... it's so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sandles.

    The thrifting trip sounds amazing too, good finds!

    http://artistandwife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweater and necklace!! Awesome :) whole outfit looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! I hope I someday see that blouse, I've been thinking of its awesomeness all day!

    Rain sounds so lovely, and I'm loving her blog. Thank you for introducing her. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrift store finds like that are so fun! Loved the pendant, then read. Then LOVED the sweet, special pendant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with those earrings and that necklace, my love!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!