10.17.2012

KATELYN COMES TO TEXAS

This week my friend Katelyn is down from Louisiana to visit, and the photograph the next lookbook for The Bohemian Collective.  I'm happy that we have a few days to just be and hang out this time instead of working through her whole visit.  We will be packing in all of our photo work over a 3 day span though, so once we get started it will be crazy, but fun!  Anyone who follows me on instagram (lauramazurek) will most likely see a flood of baby pics while they are here!  Her kids are just so darn cute.  

These images above were some I took the last time they came down.  The headband she is wearing is from Spirit Y Sol, from our autumn lookbook.

post signature
 
Share

8 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love your lookbooks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Can't wait to see the amazingness you two create!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Can't wait to see the awesomeness you two create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love when she visits you, lovely pics with the girls all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos - so boho I can't stand it! ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so beautiful and has an amazing sense of style!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!