12.11.2012

THREADS - HIPSTO STYLE

A few times over the past few weeks I have taken some super quick outfit photos with my phone.  The ultimate in laziness.  But some days I'd like to capture my outfit but am either short on time, or just don't feel like fooling with the big camera and tripod.  I wasn't sure if I was even going to share these... but I've done it so often lately, I might as well.  I might mix some in here and there with my regular outfit posts.  All the colors are a bit off of the original since these all have phone filters on them. 

outfit details:  top - obella organics // velvet pants - threadsence // boots - blowfish shoes // necklace + bracelet - spiral drift // purse - christi jay

I'll be back tomorrow with an amazing giveaway from Gaia Conceptions!  Her work is stunning, someone is going to be a lucky lady!

post signature
 
Share

4 comments:

  1. I think your phone pics are fun!! Did you get someone else to take the full-body picture? I love your necklace!!

    Mackenzie
    www.birdfriend.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mackenzie! yes, i took them all except the full body one. i asked james to snap it of me on our way out!

      Delete
  2. I was looking through this and then read "velvet pants" and got excited :) I love velvet right now! You look so cute in these.

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice to see blogger's phone pictures - it's like the real you!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!