9.01.2012

OUR NEW BLOG HOME

Im finally working out all the kinks in the blog as far as the new url goes.  I realized this week that about half of my readers went missing, and I knew it was from the change I had made.  If you previously followed my blog via bloglovin, feedburner or email, please re-subcribe or re-follow in order to receive new blog updates in your feed.  If you followed via Google Friend Connect and are not seeing the new updates, please simply unfollow me, and then re-follow.  A few people have told me that worked for them!  Ill link below for an easy re-follow for you guys!  Sorry for the confusion this week!  
I know I already mentioned this the other day, but that was before I realized how to make the changes I needed to make, so if you refollowed then, it was probably for nothing, sorry!  Please do it again :)


post signature
Share

2 comments:

  1. Your bedroom looks brilliant. Just a glance gives off the impression that its a comfortable, cosy place of love.

    http://bigandbeautifullife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo! Your pets look adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!