9.13.2012

THREADS - HARVEST MOON

This outfit is the perfect blend of fall colors to me.  The mustard color of this skirt is one of my all time favorite colors.  Seasons and colors excite me!  I love the energetic powers they hold.

After posting tons of new goodies in my Roots and Feathers shop, today I will spend some time packaging up orders, and then cleaning up my space.  My studio is a WRECK.  A wreck.  Drives me nuts just walking in there right now.  Which means its time to re-organize and clear space for new work.  This is a constant thing I must do.  And I need to clean my home.  Constantly learning to find the balance of work, play, learning and cleaning.  My moon time always falls on the week of the new moon.  I find it an awesome thing that my body naturally goes through a few day period of heavy rest and re-set b/c of this, right before the new moon takes place, giving me a fresh surge of energy during this time.  

The universe has recently opened some new amazing opportunities for some of my closest friends, and my heart is just bubbling over with joy for them...  mmmmm...  AND... Im looking forward to a harvest moon date with a very special friend at the end of the month.  Namaste.

<<< outfit details >>>
shirt // f21
boots // c/o blowfish
purse // gift from my bestie

Share

19 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this outfit! The colors are PERFECT. And your hair is so pretty!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face ring is amazingly beautiful! I love it!! hope all goes well with the cleaning and re-organizing. I know for me, that always takes forever!

    p.s. having my first ever giveaway!! stop by :)

    kelly elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love the colors of this outfit. that's one of my favorite things about autumn - the colors! and of course you must dress with the colors of the season. ;) you look gorgeous!

    harvest moon?? i need to see this!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soooo beautiful (as always), and I absolutely LOVE that moon ring! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shade of mustard yellow is becoming one of my favorite colors. Great outfit!
    -Megan earthcolored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock this outfit! I like your ombré hair, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skirt is perfection!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. harvest moon blessings beautiful laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes, Love them! Your overall look is gorgeous!

    ~Ama

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful, that outfit is killer! I think every wardrobe needs mustard in it.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Follower - please follow me back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this outfit is just PERFECT! i love the navy and mustard together and the hi-low hem just works on you.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just cannot get enough of your style and jewelry!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool moon ring!

    www.operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i too am on the new moon moon time. it helps to remind me of our nature as animals and feel more connected to the moon than i already do as a cancer. i hold those positive thoughts tight when i'm feeling cruddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!