9.17.2012

SPONSOR DISCOUNT

First of all, I would just like to give a HUGE thank you to the love you shared on my last post.  It meant so much to me to read all of your comments.  Thank you!!!

...Since I use Passionfruit now for my sponsors, I forget to do updates on availability and such... So I just wanted to let you know there are some spots open, and I'd love to give everyone a 22% discount, from now through the 22nd of this month, in light of it being our anniversary on the 22nd.  It's not a huge discount, but it does make a difference!  You can even use it to reserve the XL spot when it becomes available again.  

Just go to my sponsor page, choose which size you want, and when you check out through Passionfruit, just enter the code TWENTYTWO to get your discount!

Ill also be back later today with a fashion giveaway!  See you then.

post signature
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!