9.19.2012

DANCING AROUND THE WEB

Today you can find me blogging on my other two contributing projects.  Here you will find an amazing new video by one of my favorite artists, First Aid Kit, on The Bohemian Collective.

Here you will find me talking about this beautiful bird above, the blue jay.  Im so excited to be a part of The Mama Earth Project.  This project just launched a few days ago, by Elisabeth of Manic Mrs. Stone.  It's a beautiful blog, with an amazing cause!  So stoked to be a part of another loving community.  And the blog was designed by Kelly Ann, the same lovely who designed the blog for The Bohemian Collective.  Anything she touches turns to magic.

Go show some love to these other corners of the web that I like to call home. xo.

post signature

Share

2 comments:

  1. I'll check it out!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a love - thank you, darling friend... I so enjoyed helping Elisabeth make The Mama Earth Project come to life :) So fun!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!