9.09.2012

THREADS - CORAL MOON



This was what I wore the other night on my date with my bestie.  Ive been on an Obella Organics kick lately, and this skirt is no exception.  Betsy's color palette is so beautiful, and each piece she makes is soooo comfortable.  I cannot wait to watch her collection grow.  And this handmade clutch from Bird Trouble was the most perfect combo with the color of the skirt!  This is the first clutch Ive ever owned.  Ive always been afraid I would leave my purse somewhere if it was a clutch, b/c Im so used to having a strap around me, but so far, Ive been good!!  And even though Im so ready for fall and just want to start wearings boots, I need to squeeze in as much sandal time as I still can.  These blowfish sandals are still some of my favorites.  They are starting to get in some amazing boots for winter though!!  And... the body chain is a new piece for Roots and Feathers, coming soon.  Its been a while since Ive made one.  I have soooo many new things to list.  Im starting to get re-inspired, after feeling a huge lull for a long time.  I think the cooler weather may have brought with it a touch of my creative spirit back.  Thank you winds of change.

(for those who will ask, the tank was thrifted and the rings are from f21)

These were taken in my backyard next to my little garden box with plumbego and pomegranate bush.  I cut all of my tomato plants back and my herbs, and they are all starting to rebush and look beautiful again after so much texas heat this summer.  Its time to start planting a fall garden.  Its the perfect weather to get outside and play.  This morning while I was talking on the phone to my nanna, there were four hummingbirds buzzing around my head, playing with each other.  It was so cute.  I love how they are not afraid to get super close to you.  Amazing little creatures.

post signature
Share

11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and I can't wait to see the new stuff for th shop. You make such lovely things

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so lovely, such a cool pattern. I'm always nervous about clutches too, but that's so pretty you could never leave it anywhere! Have a great Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictrues and your look is beautiful!
    xoxo Katarzyna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that skirt.
    Beautiful as always (:
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! You accessorized so well! Love it!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just lovvvvee that chain! I will be looking for that in your shop, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very pretty outfit! I absolutely adore those shoes!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. that clutch is so pretty, i'm fairly certain you could never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your whole outfit! Especially the skirt, though.
    I crocheted a clutch recently and love it!
    ~Hanna
    www.hannasmithonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was watching an episode of shark tank and these sisters made a line of body jewelry like this. I don't know if you watch the show but they made a deal with a guy called Mr. Wonderful. So now they are going to design jewelry like that, have them cheaply made in China and have them sold (they claimed they already had a contract with) at Urban Outfitters. While watching this I thought of you and instantly felt sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!