9.05.2012

BELLA ROSA

I just had to share some of the beauty that is my Bella.  Its been a while since Ive done so.  I think she is just the prettiest kitty Ive ever known... but then again, I am her mother.  She is my bestie.  She does everything I do, even if I pee.  She has a little bit of attachment issues with me.  If I leave for the evening, she will poop in the middle of the living room.  Im serious, she is a mama's girl.  She loves sleeping in cardboard boxes the best.  And if she smells us eating peas at dinner time, she is right there, the girl loves peas.  She loves to roll around in the dirt, Ill show some pics soon I got of her after doing so.  She is my girl. 

post signature
Share

12 comments:

  1. Wow! you really do have a gorgeous kitty! I love cats. :) Bella has such beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Ahhh I love cats so much! xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a kitty kinda like that. anything i eat, she has to have some for herself... and i mean anything. also- my parents just got a new little doggie and named her bella!! such a pretty name.

    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little girl. I have a little (I say that affectionately, only--he's 19 pounds!) boy kitty who is the same way with me. He's my constant companion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. She has intense eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww that is such a sweet kitty cat! I'm more of a dog person but those pics are just so lovely.... and too cute!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    DanielleFaith.Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful! I love Calico cats, my darling Spitz who I had for 14 years was a Calico. She passed away in May and I miss her soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful photos of a beautiful kitty.

    www.urbanstarlings.blogspot.com
    come shop my closet

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful girl! Just like her mama.

    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous!! I wish I could have a cat... allergic. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful kitty! I love kitties! I have two myself! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Bella. She looks so plush and huggable! My kitty Tibet is the same way. He follows me around the house, eats off my plate, and constantly wants love. We've been together for nearly 13 years and he is my "kitty soul mate". I can't imagine life without him. I feel very blessed to have such a special connection. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!