9.10.2012

AUTUMN JEWELRY

Today there will be a massive shop update!!!  Its about time...  Above are just a few sneak peeks at the new works.  And yes, Bella helped me wire wrap all the arrowheads.  She is such a good helper!  This is probably my favorite group of jewelry so far.  I seriously want to keep every single piece.  Stay tuned throughout the day with my Roots and Feathers shop.  I will be listing them all day long as I can.  Most of this batch are one of a kind items, so I wont be duplicating them exactly.  But if something you loved sells, just send me a message to see if I can make something similar.  Enjoy!

post signature
Share

4 comments:

  1. ooo i love the arrowheads :)
    smart move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing blog...love everything about it. Totally digging your style. :)

    Happy to be your newest GFC follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside
    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is such an inspiration.. keep the spirit.

    Love,
    Mira.

    http://liemiraartshow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!