4.09.2012

Threads - Tee Pee & Flowers >>>

Yesterday we spent easter day with James parents. It was such a good day. We went to Fredricksburg to see the wildflower farm. The flowers were so so pretty. Then we went to Luckenbach and had a beer while we watched some singer songwriters strum their guitars.  The weather was perfect all day, not too hot.  I took lots of photos, so Im seperating the outfit from the day.  Ill post fun pics of the wildflower farm next.  

I recently got this floral dress from my friends garage sale.  Along with my alltime favorite Skyline Fever shirt.  I love how easy this top is to layer with so many different looks.  Comfiest shirt in my closet.  I snuck Bella in some pics below.  She was hanging out by me when I was taking pics, so I scooped her up for some shots.  It might not of made her day, but it sure made mine!  By the way, this is the best way to wear your hair when you havent washed it in three days...  Just fyi.

<<< outfit details >>>

belt // ruche
dress // garage sale
sandals // forever 21
earring // roots and feathers

PEACE,
Laura

20 comments:

  1. This floral dress with the crop top is adorable on you! And I'm loving your new banner--gorgeous!
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that top its such a pretty design, And i love the layering up.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. utterly lovely! i wished my hair looked like that on any day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic in these! And your kitty is adorable :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like a perfection, love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and that cat is so adorable (I have a thing for cats with long hair, I have a persian :P)

    xxxx

    Lily
    http://themagicworldoflily.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style so much! i also love how you layered the crop top over a dress, that is brilliant! i have a few loose fitting crop tops and never really know how to fit them into my wardrobe. thanks for the inspiration!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really gorgeous, Laura :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty! I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is my first time commenting but I must tell you - I just adore your blog! Not only is your layout so aesthetically pretty and inspiring - but YOU! Your outfits are so lovely. not even my direct style (like perhaps people I normally follow) but that's why I like it! I would love to experiment with your more laid back looks. So inspiring!

    <3 Elanor

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I need to order this crop top soon - I love it SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous outfit on you! I love the floral!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura,
    I love these pics but especially the third one...you look so pretty!!!!
    xoxo
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great pictures! I also love how your cat is like, "Put me down, human." Haha, the cat's facial features made me laugh in every photo.

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! I think I will use this as inspiration for my outfit tomorrow. You have the best style!
    Jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brit! that is so funny! she was. but she held in there for me for about half a minute :) it was probably b/c we were so close to the edge of her comfort zone, aka, fence. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look lovely as ever laura and I love the way you wore your hair on this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a genius idea, wearing a crop top over a dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!