4.04.2012

Threads - Lavender Flowerchild >>>

Here is the second outfit shoot done by my hubby! Im realizing I smile alot more, but mostly b/c Im nervous I think. Im teaching him how to take certain shots, like close ups. Before you know it, hell be a pro! Im also noticing that as spring has blossomed, so has the color in my wardrobe! All of a sudden Ive felt like breaking out my more colorful pieces. This adorable lavender tee is the newest set for Skyline Fever. I still need to finish photographing them for the shop! I loved the color combo so much I had to snag one. I think I now have snagged 5 flowerchild shirts, eeek!  The skirt is actually a dress, you know one of those simple ruched tube top dresses.  I couldnt believe how perfect this belt from Gypsy Warrior went with these two pieces.  It picked up just the right colors.  Also, can I say I am over the moon with my new Blowfish sandals.  These ones are called the Gypsies.  They also just stocked some of the most fabulous shoes I have seen to date in their shop!  Gooooo look!  It makes my heart race just looking at them.  I really can be a nerd over clothes.  Sometimes I wish I didnt love them so much, but goodness I do.  I love how an article of clothing can make you feel just so you.  For as long as I can remember, Ive been a bit obsessed with clothes. Its a weakness of mine.


These lovely earrings above are from La Belle Vie.  I love the simple hand forged look of them.  My rings are from my shop, Maie Dae and a sweet gifted one from a friend.  Oh, and I tied some vintage trim into my braid.

Im very excited for tomorrow.  I get to see my bestie and her twin sister (who was my bestie in junior high) who now lives in california.  So looking forward to it.  

PEACE,
Laura

16 comments:

  1. Such amazing colours in this outfit, I love how casual but dressed up it is, gorgeous.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful and james did a great job! this look is so springy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and you have such a sweet smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this whole outfit! that skirt is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is one of my all time favorites. you look amazing. I want this outfit thank you very much. :)

    www.urbanstarlings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so pretty: Your skirt is really funny and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really are too cute! I never would have thought about combining a that belt with that outfit, and it totally works. Also, there is something about that out of focus photo that I absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit laura! i like how the colors all go together, & i like the trim braided in your hair. i'm sure you'll have a grand weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty Laura. I loooove gypsy warrior, I have to stop myself from placing an order like once a week. I totally nerd out over clothes and shoes too, haha which I'm sure you can tell if you read my blog. I'm on a strict no shopping consumer diet right now though and let me tell you, it is TOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! your braid is fantastic! i've tried doing the ribbons in my hair and haven't done too great of a job :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loveeeee this outfit, I have such a hard time styling T-shirts and not looking like a slob but you nailed it. I love your belt and ribbon in your braid. fab.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where did you get that skirt?! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!