4.25.2012

Threads - Earthy Butterfly >>>

 Just popping in with a super comfy spring outfit post.  I got this darling little vintage crochet top in the mail c/o Suds In The Bucket the other day.  I kind of cant get enough of the color brown.  It really is one of my very favorite colors.  I paired with a Skyline Fever butterfly tank.  This one was a mess that I kept... I get all the 'oops' shirts!  I patched up these shorts a few years ago and still just love them.  I used some sentimental deer fabric that was my moms.  I love that every piece of this outfit was handmade or vintage.  And Ive been enjoying this amazing weather lately!  Soaking it up before it gets blistering hot outside.
 <<< outfit details >>>

crochet top // c/o suds in the bucket
butterfly tank // skyline fever
shorts // upcycled
shoes // thrifted from poor pitiful pearl
earring // root & feathers
bracelet // spiral drift

PEACE,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. Adorable shorts, totally up on the upcycle.
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit laura;)
    You look so pretty, perfect layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another superb laura outfit! those shorts are dynamite, but i honestly like everything about the whole look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that butterfly top! You always have the greatest outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style- it fits you so well and it's so signature!
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will that necklace be in your shop? Love it! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely little top and I just love your patchy shorts. They are so perfect on you.

    I have a pair of cut off jeans I've been hanging onto since, who knows when, that I have patched and re-patched a million times. You can hardly see the jeans now! I love them too much to ever part with them and when you mentioned your hope chest the other day, I immediately thought of those shorts. My someday children will be so embarrassed by me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anonymous... which necklace? the little wood one with burn marks and feathers is from Talk 2 The Trees.... the other one is from my shop, but is an old piece that is no longer in there, but I could make one similar...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!