4.21.2012

Threads - Lulu's.com Doily Top >>>

This is positively one of my alltime favorite outfits, and going to be my go-to outfit this season.  Lulu's.com sent me a few items to review and this beautiful O'Doily Rules! Beige Sweater Top is one of them.  Can I just say I am IN LOVE with this top.  To be honest, so much that Ive worn it 3 days in a row!  I love that even though its considered a sweater, its still very lightweight and open, so I can still wear it when its pretty warm outside.  A great piece for seasonal transitions.  I wore it out last night to see some live music, with some bell jeans and boots, it was so cute!  Im pretty much over the moon with this piece.

 Im SUPER excited to give every one of my readers a special code to get 15% off your entire order at Lulu's.com.  Just enter VIOLETBELLA at checkout.  It is case sensitiveAnd is only good for the next 3 days... 4/21 - 4/23!  You can even still get this top!  And.... my favorite dress they are currently selling is this one.  If you get something, let me know, Id love to join in on the fun!!!
<<< outfit details >>>

top // Lulu's.com
tank // forever21
shorts // old jeans cut to shorts
bangles // handmade
necklace // roots and feathers
shoes // thrifted

PEACE,
Laura

12 comments:

  1. i adore this whole outfit! you look great in your lulu's top, with your roots & feathers necklace made by you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, you're right to be in love with that top, it's totally stunning and SO perfect for the season!
    The necklace is fantastic too!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you use a self-timer or a remote timer to take these photos of yourself? they are stunning, as are you and that top!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Everything about these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flower child. Hippy child. Wild child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl! That shirt is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. laura! the light is amazing in your pictures, i love your haircut, you're so beautiful! love your posts, all the best from austria.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are sooooooo pretty. That top is perfect for you too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you get your beautiful ring in the 8th picture down? I love it!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. danielle,

    its one ive made for my shop but just havent posted yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a really similar top! I am so gonna pair it with my cutoffs and a comfy tank!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!