4.28.2012

Threads - Handmade Casual >>>

Yesterday was another jeans and tee day...but just by having your tee be a fun PPP one, instantly makes your outfit feel not so drab.  I sent this plain olive tee to Shauna, along with amazing fabric you see on the sleeves (it was a funky old vintage dress I found at goodwill, but I adored the pattern).  She does amazing custom work... so look at your old t's in a new way and send them over to her!  Look in her shop, she has 51 different kinds of customs!!!  Holy Smokes!  She also just revamped her blog and it really fits her style now.  I also love wearing my O Bella Organics headwraps like a messy turban.  She just came out with a beautiful new circle scarf.  I just love her simple style and amazing colors...  In with my necklace mix is a blue beaded one from Nanoutriko.  Another great artist.  You can get 15% off anything in her shop this month with the code VBAPRIL12 at checkout.  I have one of her marbled tiedye headbands and its soooo wonderful!
{I love supporting my friends}

PEACE,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. Love love love the pretty sleeves and the cute necklaces, too! Lovely as usual ;)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the o bella headwrap, that's sooo cool. I also need to wear my PPP dress more, I forgotten how awesome it is to wear such awesomely handmade things amongst the stress of Uni!

    Loving your style too, you can rock anything <3

    Kaye xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit, You have a lovely style!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just make me happy, you know that?!? I love how comfortable you are with yourself, and how much you show your inside loveliness on the outside.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella, that scarf turban is awesome! As is the t-shirt, and the layered delicate necklaces ;) Great easy style you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recently discovered PPP and I am in awe, amazing styling and ethics. Your headwrap is gorgeous, fantastic casual look

    ReplyDelete
  7. that tee is absolutely amazing! really makes a casual outfit very playful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so indie! You rock this look so well! Ah ^_^ Love your hair here too!

    We should follow each other! I hope you can check out my bog and let me know what you think! I look forward to your visit!

    God bless
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy to discover your blog! Love your style, and all the pictures are so alive and vibrant I instantly fell in love with this piece of blogosphere))

    Your newest follower, Marina)))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!