4.02.2012

Threads - Orange Blossoms >>>

Im excited to say that my hubby will be helping me out with many of my outfit posts from now on!  When we were dating we used to do this alot, but over the last few years its dwindled down to just about never.  It will take some getting used to, Im not as comfortable in front of the camera if there is an actual person behind the lens, ha ha, Im so used to just me and my self timer.  So hopefully over time, Ill be more relaxed in front of the camera, and James will be more relaxed behind the camera.  Well ease into it together.  Its something Ive been wanting to do for a long long time, but weve just never quite made it happen.  So, when we go on our daily post office runs, well find fun places around bandera to shoot our photos.  I of course picked my absolute favorite place for the first ones, and Im sure youll be seeing this spot alot.  I just utterly adore these walls. 
This was kind of a very casual/ sort of nice outfit.  I love how one pretty flowy top can transform a jeans and tanktop outfit. 

Outfit details: 
 earrings - roots and feathers
necklace - nanoutriko
top + tank - forever 21
jeans - ae
sandals - blowfish shoes

PEACE,
Laura

12 comments:

  1. You look lovely as always, and that flower top is so pretty.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling your soul SHINES here! you look joyful...and i love seeing joy on you. and your hair is SO sweet like that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie RodriguezApril 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

    love it all, especially your hair! so sweet that you get to spend extra time with your man shooting pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new layout!  And I adore it that you and hubby do this together. I think that's perfect.  I'd love to try  something like this but I'm afraid I turn moron when in front of a camera.

    - Lauren

    Flowerchild Post-Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey beauty, blog post idea! i'd love a tutorial on that amazing hair style you are wearing in this series.  whaddya say?  much love from California, tegan

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi tegan, mine was inspired by elsies post here: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/03/how-to-style-maiden-braids-.html

     

    ReplyDelete
  7.  thank you lauren!  im so much more comfortable when its just me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should see my pictures when my boyfriend takes them--I look like a giddy goober! You however, look adorable! Love the outfit and hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!