4.19.2012

Foodie Love - Cous Cous + Salad >>>

Two meals that Ive been thoroughly enjoying this week... I love how photographing a meal you really enjoy can keep you re-inspired with your food choices. I love going back through my yummy food pics and remembering something I loved, and then recreating it. If you dont already, you should try capturing your meals when its something healthy and yummy! A good way to keep yourself on the right track. 

This first one is cous cous with roasted red bell pepper and mushrooms.  So very simple and takes about 10 minutes tops... 

This simple salad is one Ive eaten everyday until I ran out of spinach!  I really need to get to the grocery store.  My good stuff is dwindling down...  Its just baby spinach, artichokes, black olives, feta and parmesean & garlic olive oil vinagrette. 

PEACE,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Back when I used to work in restaurants, there was totally almost a whole month when I ate nothing but spinach salads with artichoke hearts. Mmmmm you are making me miss them! I love cous cous too so simple. Thanks for the healthy reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your foodie posts! I'm like you, I'm always more inspired when I see what I created, now you've made me want to make some cous cous tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that look super yummy. I also used to do food posts and stopped. I'll have to start these again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!