5.17.2011

Violet Bella photo coasters...

Im super excited to announce my partnership with Fleur-de-Stone, an awesome husband and wife duo, who takes their own original photographs and creates all sorts of fun stuff for your home with them.  They have expanded their line to a few other photographers, and I am honored to be one of them.  I think it is a perfect blend of artistry.

They are in the middle of a website reconstruction which could take longer than they expected, so for now you can only view what the coasters look like, but you can order trivets, mugs, magnets, wall clocks and more with any of the photos on them!  They have 24 of my images, among 100's of their own.  I own a set of their coasters and I was so very impressed with the quality of work.  And even though it is ceramic, you dont have to worry about it scratching your tables b/c they put a cork bottom on them to protect your furnishings.  I cant wait to get a new set with my photos for our new house!

Head on over here to see their selection of Violet Bella photo products!


And know that when you buy from Jacy & David, you are buying work from a very sweet & loving couple.  It makes all the difference to me to know where your original artwork comes from, and I will say they are great people!

Let me know what your favorite items are, Id love to know!

PEACE,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait!! I'm gonna buy like a crazy woman;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love them! What a perfect collaboration!

    Such a tough choice, but I think my favorites are the tea cup and the typewriter.

    I hope all is well in your new home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aleisha, if you get some, let me know which ones, id love to know!

    meredith, thank you :) and great favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are super thrilled to work with you, Laura! Your photos are beautiful, and are honored to put them on our products:)

    Much love....
    Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love all the ones with the legs in them! Does that sound silly!? Well, anyway, they are gorgeous and would make an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jacy, likewise, thank you!

    katherine, not silly at all, i obviously have a thing for feet/legs, ha ha! im always photographing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so lovely. what a great partnership!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!