5.19.2011

Ruche Interview + Photoshoot...

Remember this post I did just a week ago?  Well, I love this dress so much, I had to do another shoot.  This time I paired it with three different pieces of Violet Bella jewelry that can all be found in Ruche's shop along with this lovely dress.  (the ring is coming soon)  This photoshoot was actually a very inspiring one for me.  I havent dont an outdoor shoot playing with lovely lighting in far too long.  It brought back my passion for it, and I had so much fun exploring the trees next to our new house all by myself.

The Outfit:
pearl & bow earrings - Violet Bella
little chair necklace - Violet Bella
pink tights - Target
vintage boots
hair bow by Sookie Says


I just did a lovely interview with Ruche on their blog!  Check it out here.  Im so very honored for them to ask me.  I truly love and believe in their company, they are all so awesome.

PEACE,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. <3 this post so much....i like each picture more than the one before!! thanks for wearing my bow, it looks so perfect on you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute dress and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!
    http://prisonerofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely inspiring interview!
    i love the dress too-very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me parecieron muy creativas tus fotos, la elección del vestido con las joyas y el paisaje son maravillosas, simplemente precioso todo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures are so pretty Laura :)
    And I just love that little chair necklace...
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair in these pictures! You are so pretty Laura!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummmmmm, you should teach me how to fix my hair like that. its so stinkin cute!!!

    im just sayin!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!