5.02.2011

My Favorite Pinafore Jumper...

The other day I wore my adorable deer jumper.  It's still one of my favorite jumper's Ive ever made.  Not only is it so cute, it's soooo comfy.  And I love the relaxed feel of these jumpers when paired with a t-shirt and converse.


Yesterday afternoon was perfectly spent with two of our best friends, scouting out one of our river accesses in our new neighborhood.  I must go back down their with my camera.  It is way more amazing than I ever could have imagined.  It started of with a winding little rock step pathway leading down a cliff to the river.  One you get down there, there is a rock picnic table, a firepit and flat platform to hang out on.  And even a rope swing, even though the water is way too low for such fun yet!  We trucked down the river quite a ways and found some amazing cliffs.  I was so excited to see tons of swallows nests built on the cliffs!  I want to do a cool photoshoot there so bad.  The whole thing was beyond perfect.  And since its part of our community, it is not accessable to the public, so its super private!  A great day with friends.  And finally today we are seeing some much much needed rain!!!

PEACE,
Laura

17 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a great day, you look adorable by the way..love the jumper :3

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pinafore jumper! cannot wait to see your photoshoot <3

    kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cute! the buttons really add the finishing touch-very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I would LIVE in this jumper if I had one! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green converse, I have a high top pair in green too! I would totally wear that jumper, sounds like you are having an amazing time transitioning into your new place...enjoy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look SO cute! You make me think that maybe I should not speak so badly of my Converse.... Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! i love all these photo's so much, so beautiful. i love the location and your cute as can be outfit. gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. um, cutest jumper i've ever seen. hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL use of color and vintage! Love that floral skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness your jumper is precious! I am hoping to treat myself to one of your pieces this May. :) You have your own private river, oh so lucky your are! Nothing brings about peace of mind and melts away worries like hanging out by a river!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute! It makes me want to bust out the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so you, and is the reason why I continue to follow your work. You are so inspiring.
    In the UK a jumper, is a heavy woolen thing- a bit like a sweater?
    Your jumper is far cooler x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Jumper!!! It's absolutely stunning. It reminds me of a forest blossoming with fawns, and wild flowers.

    beautiful blog always x


    hope to hear from you*
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura, I found your blog today and can I just say, apart from being such a doll, that your taste in music (from that little grooveshark thing) is impeccable! I think I'll stop by regularly.
    Tone xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the buttons!!!
    the entire outfit is great! but man oh man those buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!