5.27.2011

June Sponsor Spots for Violet Bella...

Last chance to snag a June Ad spot on Violet Bella.  Ad sizes are slightly larger than advertized and I will email you the correct dimensions upon ordering.  June is a happy month for me... it is my birthday month, it's river weather, it is usually filled with friends, & I am getting a new blog makeover!


Here is a sneak peak of the new blog look.  I have spent way too many hours designing it, but Im thrilled with the look.  I know recently I have changed the look a few times, I think I have just been searching for the right elements to make it perfectly 'me'.  And I think I have finally done just that by using all of my own photographs for the backgrounds and such.  It has very personal touches that I will explain once it is up and running.  Im hoping to launch it on the first!


PEACE,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!