5.27.2011

Skyline Fever Butterflies...

Just a quick little outfit post to show one of my favorite Skyline Fever shirts ever...  Sorry girls, its the only one like it.  But I love this style, so if we can afford it later, we may bring it to the shop!  I love its open drapey back.  I paired with jeans, a sheer floral ruffled top and a vintage crochet shawl, which I am planning on making myself something pretty out of.


Today I worked worked worked on Ruche order's and blog design.  Im getting so excited to launch my new blog look on the first!  Its soooo me....

Time for a goodnight sleep.  You know its bad when the first thing that crosses your mind when you wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning is 'scorpion'.  I really dont want to spot another on in my house!  Im so creepy crawlied out!  Tonite James found a grasshopper the size of a walking stick, no joke!  It was insane!

PEACE,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. I like how you combined the tee with a floral top; it looks so cute together and the shawl is a nice touch. Can't wait to see your new blog design! Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia will come kill them all for you! Hehe.

    That shirt is so beautiful, I'm in love with the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how you paired the two shirts. I get the creepy crawlies too. Mine are because of ticks here in WI. Once you find one you feel them on you all day. I don't know if I could handle scorpions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!