5.27.2011

Skyline Fever Butterflies...

Just a quick little outfit post to show one of my favorite Skyline Fever shirts ever...  Sorry girls, its the only one like it.  But I love this style, so if we can afford it later, we may bring it to the shop!  I love its open drapey back.  I paired with jeans, a sheer floral ruffled top and a vintage crochet shawl, which I am planning on making myself something pretty out of.


Today I worked worked worked on Ruche order's and blog design.  Im getting so excited to launch my new blog look on the first!  Its soooo me....

Time for a goodnight sleep.  You know its bad when the first thing that crosses your mind when you wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning is 'scorpion'.  I really dont want to spot another on in my house!  Im so creepy crawlied out!  Tonite James found a grasshopper the size of a walking stick, no joke!  It was insane!

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I like how you combined the tee with a floral top; it looks so cute together and the shawl is a nice touch. Can't wait to see your new blog design! Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you paired the two shirts. I get the creepy crawlies too. Mine are because of ticks here in WI. Once you find one you feel them on you all day. I don't know if I could handle scorpions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!