7.15.2012

Gypsy Moth Sol >>>

Hello Sunday.  I was quiet over here yesterday b/c I was working on lots of blog html.  You know the stuff that makes your eyes cross and feel like your going batty, but in the end you realize it was all worth it b/c of the prettyness in front of your eyes?  Yep, that stuff.  As a gift, I designed this blog above for my friend Katelyn.  She is going through a beautiful life metamorphosis right now and I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity for her to start over, and feel excited about her blogging experience, so she can record this process of her journey with an open heart.  I know how a stiffling blog can hinder you from that.  It was so fun b/c I know her so well, I was able to just flow with the design.  Even though there are not many posts yet, I recommend following her.  I know she will be blogging about so many awesome things.  And for her post last night, she is giving away a henna drawing she did during her blessingway with her most recent birth.  Its beautiful.  Go visit Gypsy Moth Sol!!!

Speaking of blog design, I also spent the better part of yesterday transferring my own blog over to a whole new template.  Just for a few reasons.  Now, my side bars go all the way down to the bottom, yay!  That has been bugging me since I first started my blog!  And, now I can have threaded comments, so I can actually respond to you guys individually when you have questions and such.  I know I wasnt good at responding the way it was, so this should help!  But do know, I read every single comment and take each one to heart with all the love you send.  I do.  Oh, and one more fun thing, my little teepees that I made for my 'shops' page, are now also at the very bottom of the blog.  They are just so cute I cant stand it!

FYI - I dont do blog design, sorry.  I do my own, and I did this for a friend as a gift.  I honestly feel like I dont really know enough to do real blog design, AND most importantly, I dont have the time.  But I know lots of rad folks who do that I can point you to if you are in need of some blog love.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. this looks amazing, love. what a beautiful update! and of course your work for katelyn is OMG gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful design! You've got talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with it. It's definitely a blessing. Thank you so much. Also, those tipi's are so cute! And threaded commenting is awesome! It makes things so much easier I would imagine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!