9.04.2011

Roots and Feathers excitement...

 Im so excited that I just had to share... my Roots and Feathers etsy shop has made it to the front page of etsy two days in a row!  The fun thing about having a new shop, is that it is new!  Its almost 3 whole months old, ha ha!  Even after my Violet Bella account making it to the front page 44 times and my Photography account making it 31 times, it still feels so exciting every time!!!  I felt the same way for my hubby when his shop made it to the front page too!  Its just plain fun and exciting!  I put these up in widget form so you can actually click around and visit everyone's shops that are in these two treasuries!

     

And speaking of my Roots and Feathers shop, I have added some new things recently... some may be sold already... and there are more newbies not pictured here.  And more to come!  I have another batch of 'feather in a bottle' necklaces coming soon.


 PEACE,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Laura! My shops have only been on the front page a few times, but it is the most wonderful and exciting feeling! So happy for your new Roots and Feathers shop! It is definitely deserving of the exposure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats lovely! :) mine has only made the front page once last year, but it was exciting nonetheless <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve it...this is the best line in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those feather in bottles necklaces are just adorable! I love your work, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shop is SUCH an inspiration. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats...I think we have only made it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you have made it to the front page! These creations are lovely. I love the necklace with the little feather jar :)
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, after seeing your work, that doesn't surprise me at all!

    I just added your shop to my favorites. I love the feeling I get from your pieces. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!
    I love your shops! ;)

    Greetings
    Eline

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH boy, I sure love those first earrings...I have been wanting a pair of long earrings and those first ones would be perfect...maybe they will be up on your etsy again?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!