9.12.2011

The perfect dress for a date night with my bestie...

Two nights ago I had a date night with my bestie. We were going to go see a friend play her music, but decided it was too late for us old ladies... So we went to our local wine bar instead. I ate my weight in cheese and prosciutto & drank a tall dunkel. Yum. We laughed alot and just had a pleasant evening. I love that girl to no end. I wish I had gotten photos of us but I didnt. But here is the outfit I wore. I had not had a chance to wear this lovely dress from Ruche since I got it (a while back)... 

 <<< outfit details >>>
dress: ruche
belt: ruche
moccasins: PPP vintage
owl ring: made by me
knuckle ring: forever 21

and just for fun...

I have spent all morning working on my first Roots and Feathers order for Threadsence, which I am super stoked to merge the two.  I think it is going to be a perfect union.  And after my daily date with the post office, and picking up my furrball from the vet, Ill be starting to gut my jewelry studio and prep it for all new furniture.  Im hoping I have the stamina for the rest of the day...  Time for a good lunch break now.  

PEACE,
Laura

18 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! And you look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! love love this so much
    freaking cute! haha awesome!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuute dress! you look darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress, your owl ring, and your moccasins are to die for. I love all them, and they look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I adore that dress... And the shoes. And your hair looks amazing!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dresses! I love all of your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous dress and you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous!! And AAHHH, I want that dress!! It's absolutely dreamy.

    So excited about Roots & Feathers and Threadsence, that is awesome, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your outfit! And your blog!

    ~Ariel at adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog today. First off, I'm in love with the fact that I've found another girlie girl with a lip piercing like mine (but on the opposite side:D) Secondly, your blog is so warm and colourful and full of happiness. I'm excited to dig through the rest of it. Thanks for bringing me joy this afternoon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress and it looks so pretty on you! And those shoes! And that belt! And that jewelry! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that dress! those rings! your hair! everything looks so pretty and perfect, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just fell in love with your moccasins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely LOVELY. I love love love those moccasins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!