9.23.2011

Our 4 year anniversary date night...

Last night James and I went on a date to Fralo's, a semi-local (for us) pizza joint that we love.  We have made it our special place to go to on birthdays and anniversaries and such.  The pizza is the best Ive ever had, and its just a nice mom and pop style place.  I got a pizza with pears, gorgonzola cheese & prosciutto and James got his half with alfredo, basil, bacon & pineapple.  We got garlic bread sticks to begin with and finished off with this crazy layered cheesecake.  And I had shiner.  We were sooooo stuffed we both ate about two bites of the cheesecake.  But now we have leftovers of everything to have a second date night at home!  The best surprise of the evening was having a band called Lady Jane Grey play.  They hold a special place in my heart from when I first saw them play about 11 years ago.  They dont play anymore, it actually had been 5 years since they played a show, so it was a random blessing that they happened to be playing last night.  They sounded just as beautiful as they did when I first heard them.  And James was sweet enough to stick around for another hour after we ate to sit and watch them.  It was just what my soul needed....  I thought it would be fun to do a little she wore, he wore from last night.  Its not that often that my boy lets me take pics of him, so this was a special treat!

I love this shot of Bella lounging out by the flowers.  Yes I let her lay on the dining room table.  This will eventually become a problem when we actually try to use it for dinner... but we dont.  We eat on the couch and always have.  But this table sure comes in handy for a junk pile or a work table!

I wore a new feather earring that will be going into Roots and Feathers soon.  Its the perfect blend of colors.  And I was super excited to actually have a place to wear my new Red Velvet dress to.  It felt very special.  And James admitted that it is growing on him :)

All I got was a low key phone shot of the band.  They are both so beautiful, and so friendly.  I was glad we got to chat with them a bit after the show.  Very heart warming folks.

Thank you for all of the wonderful anniversary wishes we got on here and on facebook.  You guys are entirely too sweet for words. 

PEACE,
Laura

19 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I'm glad you had a great evening.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! happy anniversary! I love you're outfit, you look so pretty! I have the dress too and I'm loving it! I just became you're most recent follower, so surprised I wasn't already following! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to you both. you and your man look so amazing, a four years is incredible. much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! It seems like you guys had a really magical night. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look great and the red velvet dress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great anniversary. Sometimes the best are the low key ones. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! You guys are very cute together, hope you had a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy anniversary!! you look so pretty. i just love that dress on you and your hair. (i pinned it! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love your hair, and that pizza sounds amazing! Congratulations, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww!! happy anniversary!!
    And I must say, you guys are one cute couple!
    And I'm loving your entire outfit and hair! I miss my longer hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love celebrations like this make me ridiculously happy! congrats to you both on this 4 year mark!!! way to do it up right for your date night Laura. your dress is sensational, i saw their new fall lineup and about lost my mind over everything. Elsie's got her finger triggering all my pulse points : )

    adore your (new) blog design, total harmony between your shops and blog - well done! gosh you've got a lot going on lades, but it sure is awesome to see the time you make together with your fur/feathered family and handsome one. you & James are pure sweetness. there's quite a lot of loveliness to look at here, it's happiness to find you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two are the most beautiful couple ever, ever. Looks like a lovely evening! I love your hubby's tee shirt.

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great anniversary date. Sounds like it was very "you." :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You two are so funky and cute-I love your posts :) Wonderful anni date and I want your sandals, lol. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha. I love Bella! My kitties get on the furniture too...they especially like to supervise when I'm cooking (which isn't really sanitary...but what are ya gonna do!?).

    ReplyDelete
  16. You both look lovely, that dress is amazing on you! Congratulations on your anniversary and many more to come :)
    It's mine and paul first anniversary tomorrow :) x x

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  17. the first shot is a great one!! your ombre hair looks perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!