9.16.2011

Lookbook Sneak Peek...

I spent most of the day today working on a new lookbook for Roots and Feathers.  Of course I decided to do it on a day it was sprinkling outside... But when I get my mind on something, sometimes its hard to stop myself.  So in between the raindrops, I snuck outside for minutes at a time to capture some outdoors ones too.  This one is going to have a mix of indoors/outdoors, with varying feels.  I wanted to mix it up a bit from the one before with just one background.  It can be quite difficult trying to be the model & photographer, and takes about 10 times longer than it would if I had some help... but alas, I did it.  I still may do a second session tomorrow.  

I think the best part of this photoshoot was getting to wear my new dress from Red Velvet!!!  Im soooo in love with it, and soooooo glad I splurged.  Ive never owned a dress that fit like this one, and as comfy.  Its stunning!  It feels as if it was made just for me.  And it has given me a new place in my heart for the color blue.  Thank you Elsie and Mallory for being so amazing together! 

PEACE,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. You look so adorable in this dress! It really looks like it was made for you. I'm excited to see what you have in store for Roots & Feathers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That dress looks stunning on you!! -- Can't wait to see the look book! :)

    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new dress looks really nice on you. Beautiful picture of you in it.
    May you enjoy wearing it and find a smile on your face when you do.
    ~~Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! That dress is perfect on you! Just love your blog.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look SO regal, my dear. this is your color. beautiful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress really is just PERFECT for you. SO pretty. I can't wait to see what's coming for Roots & Feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your looking awesome in that dress. it was made for you. really really suits you and your personality. i got the teachers pet blouse and i feel like it is perfect for me, funny how clothes can do that.

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! The dress really suits you.

    nightofbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. que hermosa estas laura!ese vestido es soƱado!amor y paz para vos y tu familia!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!