2.19.2010

Spring Inspiration!!!

I just cant wait for spring. Ha, it feels like I was just saying that about Autumn...but they are my two favorite times of year. Right now when the trees have no color, the ground has no color, it is just drab. Although we do get lovely over-cast photographer friendly days in the winter, I am just ready for some color.

All of these images were found on flickr or weheartit.
{except for the earrings, those are mine baby!}


I absolutely adore fields with yellow flowers!
Birdcages!
Pretty spring jewelry :)
Light flowy spring dresses!
The perfect mix tape for driving in the hill country!
{yes, I still have a tape player in my car, and that is all}
Bike rides in pretty dresses!
Fun tube top dresses with belts, love!
And, I would die to have a real camera that looked like this one. I dont think you would ever see me without it!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY WONDERFUL GIVEAWAY!


Peace,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. such wonderful photos, i love every bit of the inspiration! the tapes, the bike rides in flowing dresses :3 not to mention the birdcages! so lovely! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! I've always wanted to ride a horse in a nice long flowly dress!! (not exactly a bike but with my a.d.d mind it reminded me of the horsey ;)

    those earrings are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely inspiring photos laura! especially needed on a gloomy day like today. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what I am wearing today??? Yep my beautiful new owl necklace and matching earrings. I jumped up and down when I saw my suprise. Thank you so much Laura. It was so sweet and I truely love them. I am so glad I decided to order that necklace. I think I will be wearing it ALOT!!
    So this past summer my hubby and I got married and had our honeymoon in the Hill Country of Texas. I didn't want to leave. It is beautiful. We are hoping to get back out that way this summer! Maybe I will see you??
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving your blog! Very inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You have a photo that reminds me a lot of the first one that you posted, I think it's called spring.
    So I got my package yesterday and you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much for the print, it one of my favorites of yours, and I'm contemplating making a frame for it out of some cool wood :) And I love the calendar, it's now hanging above my desk!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pictures! so inspiring!
    i love the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for spring either! I actually had a dream that there were flowers and blossoms everywhere! Oh I love spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Violet Bella....i love your work, so beautifully done, the photography are so beautiful and your jewelry.....i can get addicted to them!!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!