1.30.2010

Vintage Keys Galore

Just a quick shop update!

Back to my vintage key obssession. It used to be all I wanted to work with, and it came back with a flurry this week.

These are all up in the shop, and are all one of a kind, so run and get them while they are still there!








Today I am getting stuff ready for my exhibit at the coffee shop.

Tomorrow I am going thrift store shopping with my bestie and I couldnt be more excited! I have thought about it all day everyday since we made plans about 4 days ago! Its been sooooo long since Ive aloud myself to shop, even at a thrift store! Eeeeeeek!

So for those of you who twitter, I joined the crazyness that I said I never would, so look me up here:

I also have a facebook, but if you add me please tell me you are from my blog, I dont add just anyone!

I still need so many more submissions for my quilt project, click here if you think you might be interested:

also, check out my last blog to see the most adorable tee shirt ever!

and i want to give a huge thanks to all of my comments on the post I made about my mom, you guys are so amazing and make me feel so special by leaving such sincere comments.



Much love.

Peace,
Laura

15 comments:

  1. Is that feather one with the "believe" in your shop??? I need that. I'm going to go check... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all beautiful! i especially love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the last one the best. you're so creative!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, said, what is this twitter thing, I will NEVER join! Lo and behold, I did :) But I have found some awesome links and articles by following some cool people. Glad you joined!

    Your new necklaces are awesome, I love how you pair them with the perfect little beads and such to complement them.

    Gonna go look at your shop and see which ones are up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, the exhibits aren't going so well since the work I planned to show is gone ;o(

    LOVE everything you have going on! busy, busy, girl! have fun thrifting!

    ..............
    love + luck + bliss,
    missysue xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful necklaces Laura!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo...i love the "believe" one and also the one with the "mstard" flower. i HEART them majorly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you and your works are amazing! love every single piece from your shop :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have not been on in a while but Ive missed reading your wonderul posts and seeing your fabulous work :) Im reading up now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg I love all these vintage keys! Sorry for the spammage but I had to catch up on your posts /:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hollywood Locksmith is here to serve you. We are licensed and insured, ready to handle any job. Many Locksmith Services companies have a bad reputation, not Fidelity, we keep our clients happy and coming back to us. Business clients include Marc Jacobs, Burton Snowboards, American Eagle, and more. We can help you with your locksmith needs whether you need to change locks, or you just need some help opening up your door.

    Just move? Think about all the spare keys you give out in case you lose yours, guaranteed the person living or working in the space you just moved into did also! Make sure to call us to have your locks rekeyed so you do not have any unwanted visitors!

    Just move into a NEW home? Ask Fidelity North Hollywood Locksmith how you can save up to 20% today on any locksmith job!

    Best regards

    http://www.fidelitylocksmith.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Santa Monica Locksmith is here to serve you. We are licensed and insured, ready to handle any job. Many Locksmith Services companies have a bad reputation, not Fidelity, we keep our clients happy and coming back to us. Business clients include Marc Jacobs, Burton Snowboards, American Eagle, and more. We can help you with your locksmith needs whether you need to rekey locks, or you just need some help opening up your door.

    Just move? Think about all the spare keys you give out in case you lose yours, guaranteed the person living or working in the space you just moved into did also! Make sure to call us to have your locks changed so you do not have any unwanted visitors!

    Just move into a NEW home? Ask Fidelity Pasadena Locksmith how you can save 10% today on any locksmith job!

    Best regards

    http://www.fidelitylocksmith.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!