1.26.2010

I need some stars

I created a Tumblr account:


click here

I did not create this beautiful background, it was one you can choose from!



I wanted to put together a post all about my mom. Yesterday marks the 2 year passing mark of her passing into another beautiful life beyond ours. But I want to do it right, which means going through old photos and scanning them, so hopefully tomorrow. I lost a few years worth of photos on my computer, so they will be old ones.

Im ready to sleep.

Press stop. Repeat another day.

Peace,
Laura
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful mosaic and a wonderful way to remember and honor your mom.

    Wishing you much peace,
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tumblr. following you there now too.
    you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!