3.30.2011

Phase One: Packing

First of all, thank you so much for all of the sweet love and prayers for my husband on my last post.  It means so much to us.  He is feeling better & was back at work today.  I experienced a bit of his life today by waking up at 4 am to take him to work, and instead of going back to bed, I just came home and started my work day.  By 9:30 I was eating lunch and already had a million things done!  It was crazy.  I crashed and burned after picking him up and we napped on the couch for a bit.  Something that he does most days and I see why!  Well see how long I can keep this up :)  He is not suppose to drive for 6 months after having a seizure, but I think that is a bit long... Weve never gone that long with me driving him, so well just play it by ear.

And here is phase one of our moving adventure...

PACKING!!!

I have allowed myself to let go of my sad feelings attached to never seeing this house cute again.  We will be swimming in boxes and empty shelves for the next few weeks and its only going to get worse by the day.  But... it will be so worth it!




Now that we know we are getting the house, I can really get serious with packing away anything that is not necessary to live.  Luckily since James works at a grocery store, we can bring home tons of awesome packing boxes!!!

I think I need to go to bed early tonite.

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of moving...very bitter sweet indeed. It will be worth it in the end, you are so right. Wanted to mentioned I noticed that your hubby has the same electric guitar that our lead guitar player has. Noticed it in your pic. Much love to you Laura and healing prayers for James.

    ~~Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dena! and that is awesome. i wish he played more, but i do love it when he does. and yes, it will all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the fun is just starting, you wait and see! I am feeling your joy and I know you will make you place awesome :)

    Glad to hear James is feeling much better!

    Hope you post some pics of the new place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is always a chaotic time but it will be well worth it. The best part is putting all of your belongings in their new home! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!