3.04.2011

Lovely Little Gifts...

This has been one amazing week as far as going to the post office!  Ive received so many goodies that Im so excited about.  These are all gifts from lovely friends that Ive traded with.  Feels so good during a time that I cant shop to get little presents in the mail!

I havent photographed this on myself yet, but Ive already worn it about 5 times since I got it, and Im wearing it right now.  So cute and cozy.  The seller is not only adorable, but very super sweet.  Her name Leah from Sookie Says.


And the these most adorable little things also come from a super rad chick!  We have just begun becoming friends online and I love her already.  So beautiful and so sweet.  Her name is Kamika from Kamika Krafts.


I cannot express how much I adore these earrings.  They are huge!  Hard to tell from the photo, I cant wait to get these babies in an outfit post to show you.  They were created by a super sweet girl who is also selling her goods on Red Velvet.  Her name is Sadie Rose from Lost Boy's and Lovers.  Is that not the prettiest name ever?


And this was just a very sweet surprise.  I bought four little doilies from one of my suppliers and she sent me a whole bundle of other doilies for free!  Now that is what I call an amazing seller.  I love this lady so much, this is not the first time she has done this!  Id love to give out her name, but she is my little secret :)


It is now officially time for me to stop playing and start working.  I have a big list ahead of me and need to stay focused.

Dont forget, I have a 25% off sale going on in my shop for anything in that section, which happens to be the cream of the crop in the shop!!!  Things I never put on sale are on sale!  Limited time only!

And the boy is currently having a 30% off all mens shirts sale!  And there has been new shirts listed recently and more coming today!!!

PEACE,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. Trading is the best!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I simply adore getting things in the mail. I'm really looking forward to receiving your package! The anticipation is half the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so wonderful! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the earrings, lady! Can't wait to see them with an outfit. Thanks for posting!

    -Brianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't traded much but I love it! You got amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so glad you love your Owl brooches! I can't wait for my Owl necklace to arrive. Hoot! Hoot
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wanted to thank you for being one of those blogs that inspires me day after day... i gave you an award and linked back to you from my blog. Check it out if you like!: http://handmadeconamor.blogspot.com/2011/03/15-beautiful-blogs-and-1-award.html
    A big latin hug from mexico! Clau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!