3.09.2011

New Jewelry

Here is a collection of new goodies that went into the shop this week.  Some of the earrings are versions of older ones, maybe with a different bead or earwire.


Ive started packing some boxes last night and today.  I have a feeling this house is not going to be clean and cute again before we leave.  It will just start to look more and more empty and full of boxes.  But that is okay b/c I get to constantly daydream about where Im going to put things in the new house.  James is desperately trying to figure out the internet connection at the new place.  DSL is not available and we are trying to figure out how and what we can use that doesnt take us back to the dark ages of internet connection for our business.  Its been quite an ordeal so far and I hope it all gets worked out soon b/c it sure is becoming stressful.  

Soooo many little details.

Here's to a peaceful evening!

PEACE,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. I need to get my ears re-pierced so I can wear some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the scissors necklace. i just showed my husband & told him he could get it for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! the scissors!!!! la tijeras!!!!! it´s just the good luck charm i need to keep going with my kiddy line!!!! It sucks that delivery in mexico is so NOT trustworthy... still, i think i´ll peek and dream, or maybe do more than just dream... beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning you sweet person you! Just wanted to let you know i just posted about your latest etsy creations and your blog and relinked roght back to ya! Have a beautiful day! Clau (ps: i´m reaaaaly hoping i can get my hands on that scissor necklace... crossing fingers!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey pretty laura- thanks for commenting on my post! i'm so glad you saw it - i'd meant to email you. I love the shirt and have been wearing it endlessly already. so glad to have connected with you in the cyberworld. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!