8.01.2010

New Things Aboard

New and exciting things are happening behind the scenes at Violet Bella.

*I have two new assistants who will be helping me with my uploading, Jen & Katelyn. I could not be more excited, both of these girls are super cute and talented in their own ways, and I feel very honored to have them aboard.

(Speaking of Jen, check out this post she did with lots of pics from our hula hoop making party)

What this means... I will be able to focus a bit more on designing and creating. I get in a rut sometimes with creating because I feel like I have so much to post and it just piles up, so now with the help of friends I will be able to focus again on my craft, which means more goodness for all of you!

*I am introducing a new look and feel to my product photos that I could not be happier about. So the shop is getting a little makeover :)

*There is a whole new line being daydreamed and slowly created behind the scenes that I cannot wait to share with you! Eeeeek, I think it is going to be fun!

*There are many new pieces on Ruche! I am psyched that I have joined there team and that it is doing well for them!

*Working on my new fall line of jewelry (see below), and I am just joyful with it. Not too much different from my normal stuff, just more focused on fall colors, patinas, woodland and feathered creatures. All the stuff I usually love. These are just a sneak peak of what will be going in the shop tonite, many more!








I will be adding a custom photo necklace listing to the shop as well. I love how this customer wanted to use a vintage family photo, so special.
Have a wonderful day!

Peace,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Looooove the new pieces and I'm SO HAPPY for you to have help!!!! That's awesome, Laura! & a big YAY!!! for the Ruche products! I'm so proud of you!!!! Much love to you, Sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. super excited to see your new clothing ... one day i know the perfect item is going to appear for me in your shop. The jewelry looks stunning & i can't wait for the new photos! Sounds like everything is going wonderful, so happy for you chica! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be able to help. You are amazing chica and need more creative time. I am so glad to be able to watch you just grow as a person, artist, and business woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they're beautiful!
    This is my first time landing on your blog and it's awesome! Love your blog and probably will go back often.

    Dita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!