8.13.2010

This Too Shall Pass

Dear mom,

I wish I could have one of these right now.


This week has been emotionally draining on top of being busy. Its times like these I just wish my mom were here to hug and to talk to. I have tons of orders in that I am working on filling. Which would normally be fun and wonderful, I am always grateful for the work I have ahead of me. But for some reason this week, mixed in with tons of errands, pet sitting, change of relationship dynamics, and general fatigue, I am just bummed.

Sorry to be a downer. These are the moments that make up our lives too. So why not share them? I am not all smiles and happy crafting 24/7.

This too shall pass.

xoxo,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you sweet one! If you ever need to talk, I'm always here. Take care of yourself!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sooooo sorry! Sending happy thoughts!!!!

    http://simplyloverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything works out quickly for you! I really can relate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel Laura. It's been 12 years since my Dad passed on and quite often I think of him and miss his tenderness. One day we will meet again in that big glorious garden in the sky! :D Until then, chin up. You are a beautiful soul, just like your Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGS to you, you are an amazing person and I am sure your mom is so proud of you! Take care!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can relate. i am having a rough week too...but yesterday i was on your blog/etsy looking at the artful clothes you make and i was actually inspired to go and sew a shirt. it came out just lovely and i wanted to thank you for (unknowingly) inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww..i hope everything works out soon. another HUG from here! God bless u :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you are feeling this week. I am here to talk and we can be uber emotional together. :) Love you chica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on going, lovely girl. My husband lost both of his parents about 7 years ago, and he had to grow up pretty fast. It's really hard to imagine what that's like. But good things are on the way:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you everyone for your sweet sweet words, they mean the world to me. big love back at you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!