8.22.2010

Fall Wardrobe Part 1

Major shop update is complete! I am exhausted between yesterday and today. But here is all the goodies for you to see. Most of them are already gone! I couldnt believe it. I guess me being all fired up about fall paid off! It really is a true inspiration of mine. Ill mark sold below each one so you will know what is still available in the shop :)

sold

sold

sold

sold


sold

sold



sold

check the shop for the rest! the plum jumper is a large/xl! and the pillowcases left are too cute!

PEACE,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. ahhhhh, gorgeousness!!! I'm really loving that dove necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, I need to be on the ball with these posts:) I love the flowy top with the crochet in the middle. Very creative! I so missed the cute pillowcase. I am thinking about the colorful pillowcase with the bright colors...geez....I am loving all the VB clothes. Keep on sewing Sister! Super cute stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you're so talented! I didn't get to my sewing like I planned yesterday...I really need to get on this. I love the jumper with the heart!! You're amazing...how do you think your jumpers would fit on someone 6 feet tall? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, very cute! one of my customers that has bought a ton of jumpers is tall! and they look adorable. i can always make one a bit longer if you are worried. she wears alot of hers over jeans or leggings. but i have been making them alot longer lately. if there is ever one you see that you love, message me and i can tell you if i think it will fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gasp! your items are so charming! i wonder if you ever do anything in plus-size??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!