8.29.2010

Style Feature: Lucy Magnolia

{I have been wanting to showcase other talented artists for quite some time, so this will be an ongoing series... these are people, whom to me, portray all of the above qualities... LOVE, CREATIVITY, and of course STYLE! First runner up is....


I am so happy to have found this little gem on etsy not too long ago. I already have two of her dresses, so I can say for myself in person, they are just delightful. Each one is super unique. They are all flowy and etheral, and make you feel so pretty and girly. The sizes pretty much fit all. One I got was listed as a medium/large, but fits me a small. But I can see how it would fit all well, the bodices are usually made of very soft stretch knit fabric.

She is a college art student, so go support her visions! Her prices are way too cheap, so get one now before they go up as the demand goes up, b/c I know it will! And she is super sweet, which to me makes all the difference when buying handmade from someone!





Lucy Magnolia on etsy!

PEACE,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. I love my dress from her. It's so fun and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun designer! I wish her all the success she deserves!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dresses are adorable!
    I am so completely in love with this one:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/53633492/shabby-chic-upcycled-purple-check-bodice
    Gahh. It's delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!